Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bucketlist

     I have been thinking about life lately, and the uncertainty of it all. It seems that in an instant anyone can get cancer, or get in a car accident, or just die. I keep asking myself if my time were to soon come to an end if I would be satisfied with the adventure I created for myself, and the answer is no. I feel like I have not lived my life to the fullest! So starting today I am going to actively pursue completing my busketlist, and if something happens and I die in the midst of this process...well at least I tried! So here it is:
1. Skydive over Lake Tahoe
2. Climb the face of Half Dome
3. Swim under a waterfall
4. See brightly colored fish up close
5. Fall in love
6. Change someone's life for the better
7. Apologize to the people I hurt
8. Get my B.S
9. Have a job I love
10. Send a care package to a dear friend
11. Help fight sex trafficking in Poland
12. Go back to Mexico
13. Find something to love in every person I meet
14. Hot air balloon ride over Napa
15. Climb up the cliff I found at Bodega Head (Done)
16. Go to Ireland
17. Make tiramisu
18. Learn to talk to people
19. Make new friends
20. Dress up as Mario and Peach and go go-kart Racing....don't judge me
21. Finish Daddy's Lego Star Wars collection
22. Get married and have a ridiculously pinterestified wedding
23. Have a baby boy and give him my daddy's name
24. Teach Hannah how to read music
25. Write my life story...even if only for my eyes to read
26. Read the Bible cover to cover
27. Play my violin with Corrine
28. Be a positive and friendly person to everyone I meet
29. Paint an elephant picture
30. Ride an elephant
31. Fill a sketch book
32. Write letters with Joan (the boy David and I sponsor from Nicaragua)
33. Learn to meditate
34. Treat illnesses in Africa
35. Ride in a plane while David is flying
36. Paint the picture my dad always wanted me to paint him
37. Sing in front of people (Done)
38. Put my pointe shoes back on
39. keep my splits
40. Buy a house
41. Have a garden
42. Own a horse
43. Run a half marathon
44. Go wake boarding (Done)
45. Give my dream key away to someone who needs it or I feel could use it (Done)
46. Help the homeless
47. Sing worship music with prisoners
48. Write a letter to the boy who saved my life
49. Give my brother an example to follow
50. Love everyone a little more than they love me
51. Get a tattoo (Done)
52.See the Northern Lights
53. Leave this earth with a legacy...even if that means just one life that I touched permanently
On a completely unrelated note...
Oh, I can't talk to you the way I've wanted to
I've been tellin' lies but I'll tell you the truth
Darling, I'm tired and I should be leaving, leaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment