Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Music to my Madness

     It is mind blowing how quickly life can change, how pivotal one human being can be in the entire makeup of your day to day existence. You wake up in the morning with a vague idea of how our day is going to go, thinking you have your week planned, doubting any life altering occasions will be occurring. Then, BOOM!
You meet someone who changes everything.

     Its not that you were unhappy, because you weren't, you just had no idea you could be this happy. Everyday was the same, you woke up and went to your obligatory adult tasks. You got home, you studied, you went to sleep only to start the same routine the next day. You weren't unhappy, just comfortably content. You spent time wishing you could find something, or someone, who sparks a fire in you that can't be stifled. Enter stage right: Westley Rose.


     Meeting you was the luckiest coincidence of my life. I had no idea someone could have it all, but you do. You are literally the music to my madness, and I couldn't be happier. Yes, this blog is cheesey and mushy and oh so freaking adorable, but I needed to write down everything my brain is thinking:

  1. Thank you for holding me when I am melting from a stressful day. 
  2. Thank you for making me feel beautiful/adorable. 
  3. Not a day goes by that you don't tell me I am wonderful, or that you are lucky to have me.
  4. I love that I never have to question how you are feeling, you tell me. 
  5. Thank you for being a gentleman. 
  6. Thank you for coming to my front door on our first date. 
  7. Thank you for walking me to my door afterwards.
  8. Thank you for not trying to kiss me at said door. 
  9. You are so respectful and sweet.
  10. Thank you for all of the times you provide me with private concerts, even if you don't feel like playing or singing. 
  11. Thank you for making me feel at home. 
  12. I am so happy to love all of your friends and family, and to have that adoration reciprocated. 
  13. Back massages and foot rubs. Need I say more?
  14. You are so talented. Nothing fills me with more joy than watching you create, play, and live your music. 
  15. Thank you for fighting away my nightmares. 
  16. All of the coffee you make me.... I love you for this most. 
  17. Thank you for listening to my venting about life and reminding me that everything will be okay. 
  18. Thank you for supporting me in everything that I do.
  19. Thank you for allowing me to support you. 
  20. I love that you are proud of me, that you want me to meet the important people in your life. 
  21. I love that you find joy in making me happy.
  22. Thank you for introducing me to Brooklynne. 
  23. And Scrubs. 
  24. And da da da da da snootch!
  25. I love our gentle head bumps.
  26. Pinky promises that hold more weight that a legally binding document.
  27. Forehead kisses that send me over the moon. 
  28. Thank you for being weird and allowing me to be weird with you.
  29. Thank you for reminding me of my worth and making me feel special.   
Westley Rose, I love you to pieces.






No comments:

Post a Comment