Friday, April 24, 2015

Mad in Love

If Westley knew I was about to post this, he would hang me by my feet from the bedroom ceiling... Alas, I am going to risk it and bring the thoughts in my mind out through the keyboard in front of me.

Lately, we have been dealing with a lot in our relationship. Not between us, everything between us is perfect and I couldn't be happier, but outside influences have been adding some extra complexities. My health has been a bit rocky, and outside people have also been contributing to the stress. I just want to outwardly express how grateful I am to have Westley by my side through everything. I have learned what unconditional love truly means, and have been so blessed to experience it.

Thank you Westley for reminding me of who I am when I forget. Thank you for making me want to be a better person. Thank you for holding my hand through my crippling depression and providing me the strength to stand on days where I only want to fall down. Thank you for my private concerts that stop my anxiety attacks when I can't take my medication. You may never know just how much those songs mean to me, just how much you mean to me, or even just how happy I am to call you mine. I love you and am sorry for posting this :P

Lately when I am feeling anxious and scared about life Westley grabs his guitar and plays for me. I have this video on my phone to serve as a reminder that I am loved when I am away from him and panicking. (Don't kill me West.)



Hugs, Squeezers, Kisses, Westley.
I love you, Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment